“And Then?” – sequencing game.
6 stories with 6 cards in each story.
AGES 4 TO 9 YEARS
This delightful sequencing game consists of 6 stories with 6 cards each.
Place these cards in a logical order from left to right and tell the story in your own words.
Four of the stories contain clues to help you find the sequence.
‘AND THEN ?’ is a sequencing activity.
Sequencing is the ability to arrange objects, thoughts or events into a logical order.
Sequencing is a vital skill necessary for reading, writing, mathematics and recalling events.
By telling someone the story aloud, language skills are enhanced.
With these cards there is no limit to the imaginative stories that can be conjured up with the pictures on these cards.
The stories have been cleverly designed to include valuable life lessons like:
• Teamwork and helpfulness
• Love and kindness to animals
• Appreciating what you have and not wishing for that which you do not have
• Democracy, rules and waiting your turn in a queue
• How various features and talents can all work together to create harmony, each component being a vital part of the whole
• Awareness of situations where that which you have to offer may be needed to save a life
SKIlLS DEVELOPED :
Sorting; Moral values; Social Skills; Language; Visual and Auditory sequencing; Visual figure-ground perception; Visual discrimination.
CONTENTS: 36 cards (6 sets of 6) Plus Instructions.
WHAT THE STORIES ARE CALLED:
1. Monkey Puzzles
2. Something Fishy
3. Oh Dear!
4. Peace in the Land
5. Puppy Love
6. I wish